I didn't make a to-do list for January as I had my plate pretty full. While February feels no different, I do have a little bit of extra time to play with since Scott is back home. It's a relief to know that life is somewhat back to normal for us once again. I can't wait to start crossing things off this list!
2. Start training for the San Diego and La Jolla Half Marathons; kick off marathon training!
3. Do some DIY projects for the home.
4. Read one of my new books.
5. Get back to eating at places on my restaurant list.
6. Be a tourist in my hometown L.A.
7. Finish January in my project life album.
8. Volunteer at least once.
9. Go 5 days out of the week without "unnatural sugar"- candy, cookies,etcetera.
10. Write in my journal once each week.
What are you planning to accomplish this month? I hope you'll share.