This year I created my resolutions after the year began, and then I didn't stick to them, for the most part. It was the first time in a long time that I had even made any New Years resolutions. For 2013, I didn't want to make the same mistake, so I thought about goals that I could easily attain and work into my crazy lifestyle. So here they are for the world to see and for people to poke fun at me when I fail. I could use a little help now and then.
1. Eat a cupcake once a week.
2. Run only for the love of it, not so I can "pork out".
3. Eat my food more slowly so I can savor the taste.
4. Drag the DH on walks with me (and\or the dogs).
5. Have more game nights with the DH.
6. Spend less time daydreaming.
7. Read books again.
8. Don't buy any new or second-hand clothes/shoes/accessories for 5 months out of the year.
9. Explore a new place once a month.
10. Work on being more spiritual.