Hello lovely friends! Today, I've accepted the Liebster Award from the beautiful and stylish Jessi of Haircut and General Attitude. Once one accepts the award they must do the following:
"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcoming."
1. post 11 random facts about yourself
2. answer the questions the previous blogger left
3. choose 11 more blogs to award
4. create 11 new questions for those bloggers
5. let them know you've awarded them
So here begins a very long-winded post. And, oh hey! Here's one of the new tees I got from UO and my favorite summer sandals which will be quickly worn-through to the soles!
11 (pretty random) facts about me:
1. I donated blood on Monday.
2. I got 4 out of 5 of my tattoos in Australia.
3. I am in love with this green monster smoothie via The Perfect Pear!
4. A lot of people think I'm Hispanic.
5. A lot of people think I am only half Asian.
6. I am actually full Asian.
7. I am 3 years older than my Darling Husband.
8. I dye my hair "almost black".
9. I am from L.A. County.
10. I am a House Hunters and Property Virgins addict.
11. I use to have a lot of penpals.
11 of Jessi's questions answered:
1- What inspired you to start blogging?
Well, Steph was the first "blogger" I ever started reading\following, so I guess I can credit her first. I accidentally stumbled upon her blog somehow. But because I saw her blog, I started to read others, and I found that other people could help me figure out how to dress myself.
2- How would you describe your personal style?
Random, a mixture of modern and vintage and lots of color!
3- Heels or Flats?
It really depends on what I am doing that day and how I am feeling. I happen to like both!
4- What is your favorite season?
I happen to love dressing for all 4 seasons!
5- Who takes the photographs for your blog?
I take all of my outfit photos, unless I am out for the day with a friend or the DH. Then sometimes whoever I'm with will take an outfit photo for me.
6- If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
7- What is your all time favorite song?
Oh, I can't even answer this. It changes from time to time.
8- What is one of your favorite hobbies outside blogging?
Is eating a hobby? How about baking or cooking?
9- What did you want to be growing up?
A National Geographic photographer, a writer, or a teacher.
10- Would you rather shop high end stores or thrift stores?
If, by "high end", you man Neimann Marcus or Lord & Taylor, the answer is no. I will shop at H&M if the price is right, but I do love shopping at thrift stores.
11- What is one of your favorite items of clothing and why?
Oh, how difficult this question is! I'd say my mustard sweater because it just seems to go with everything!
11 bloggers I give the award to:
If you have already been tagged before, I'm sorry??? And not sure if "up and coming" is defined by the amount of followers one has, but for now, I guess I'll go with that!
6. Cup of Tea
10. Nicki Chicki
11. Skinny Moonstick
I wish I could tag more, but I can't! =( And here are my questions for those I have tagged. Don't feel obligated to participate, but I guess if you accept the award, then please do participate.....
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
2. If you had a blogger party, who would attend?
3. Where are your favorite places to shop?
4. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
5. What type of music do you listen to?
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
7. Of all the jobs you've had, which one did you hate the most?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
9. What are your favorite movies?
10. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
11. Is honesty, always, no matter what, the best policy?
Phew! I'm finally done! Check out these blogs and Jessi's blog when you get a chance!
Until we meet again!
Until we meet again!