April ended much too quickly, faster than I could bake banana bread or schedule that massage I planned on getting. I just finished reorganizing my closet, so I think I will check that off the list as well since it was accomplished in phases. I didn't make it to Good Will last month, but I gave lots of clothes to people who needed it more than I do; a Goodwill drop-off is bound to happen in a few weeks! The last goal I didn't get around to was kayaking/paddleboarding, but that was mostly because of timing and weather and a bad chemical peel experience. Yes, I keep mentioning it, and I will talk about it soon! (Here were my goals for April...)
Here are my intentions for May:
1. Continue with Project Life.
2. Keep up with #the100dayproject on Instagram & Twitter and/or in real life. (Join in! It will be fun!)
3. Fill four more pages in my art journal.
4. Use my Instax camera more (I went almost 10 months without using it!)
5. Paddleboard & kayak- attempt #3!
6. Stick to my fitness and nutrition plan. More on this later....
7. Journal once a week.
8. Finish the book I'm reading, so I can start a new one.
9. Get a massage; my body hurts!
10. Start doing my long runs outside again.
What are your goals for May?